Property & Casualty Insurance Agents
What is Property & Casualty Insurance?
The property and casualty insurance policies that our Professional Insurance
Administrators offer to clients are designed to protect them against property
losses to their business, home, car, and against legal liability resulting
from injury or damage to other's property.
If you want to protect your property against losses, this is a terrific
option, and our team at Insurance Specialists, Inc. can help you find
the right policy to fit your specific needs. We offer a business owner's
policy and a worker's compensation policy, both of which are underwritten
by The Hartford.
to learn more about how you can get protection with this policy.
Business Owner's Policy*
Get A Quote
Are you a business owner? If so, you are able to protect yourself against
a variety of situations that may arise under one convenient plan. From
equipment damage to theft, our business owner's policy is designed
to cover you financially, should unexpected events occur.
Our business owner's policy covers:
- Expenses and loss of income due to property loss.
- Equipment breakdown.
- Case management services and expenses incurred as a result of identity theft.
- Up to $25,000 for loss of legal library and documents.
- Up to $25,000 for loss of money, securities, and other property due to
dishonest or fraudulent acts of employees, directors, and officers.
- Up to $25,000 for loss or damage to artwork or other valuable items.
- Up to $10,000 for loss or damage to computers.
Get A Quote
Worker's compensation insurance is required by law, and can be extremely
helpful when work-related injuries and deaths occur. As a no-fault program,
you pay for the insurance and your business is covered for work-related
accidents. Our worker's compensation policies at Insurance Specialists,
Inc. can cover you and your business for a wide range of situations that
- Reimbursement for defense expenses
- Employer's liability stop gap
- Voluntary compensation
- Increased employer's liability
- Waiver of right to recover from others
- Foreign voluntary compensation
- Unintentional failure to disclose hazards
- Longshore and Harbor Worker's Compensation Act coverage
Call our Professional Insurance Administrators today at (888) 451-0883!
*Not all products on this page are available to all Participating Associations.Check
your specific association page for a reference of your association's